Prison Architect
Bienvenue sur l'unique forum de la communauté Francophone de Prison Architect ! Pensez à vous inscrire pour profiter pleinement de toutes les fonctions du forum et accéder aux téléchargements Wink

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Prison Architect
Bienvenue sur l'unique forum de la communauté Francophone de Prison Architect ! Pensez à vous inscrire pour profiter pleinement de toutes les fonctions du forum et accéder aux téléchargements Wink
Prison Architect
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Introversion relance sa page facebook

Introversion relance sa page facebook Empty Introversion relance sa page facebook

Message  weron Mer 6 Nov - 18:05

Je viens de l'apprendre par mail :
Code:
You'd think that being a modern, cutting-edge software company, Introversion would be right up to date with all the social media? Right? Well, actually no. The directors are basically all old codgers who haven't got a clue how to work facebook (Mark actually refuses to watch the Social Network, because he's angry that Johnny didn't come up with the idea when they were all at uni) - Introversion did have a page, ages ago, that was abandoned and slowly faded into a black-hole.

Yesterday Introversion reached a fantastic milestone: Prison Architect has now sold over 250,000 copies. This is an incredible number that none of us ever thought we'd be able to achieve and we want to say a massive thank-you to everyone that has helped, and is still helping to make Prison Architect a concrete reality.  To celebrate the success I (Mark's wife) have decided to take over and re-launch the facebook page and post all sorts of things that you won't get elsewhere.

Mark's promised to buy me a bottle of champagne if I can get to 1000 likes within the first week - so go on, help a girl out!
ça se passe ici
weron
weron
Prisonnier risque normal
Prisonnier risque normal

Masculin Sagittaire Dragon
Date de naissance : 20/12/1976

Revenir en haut Aller en bas